DSLR Cameras are the future of photography. Starting from the professional photographer to an amateur, everyone uses owns one. Out of many problems, corrupted SD card is the frustrating issue you may ever come across when using cameras.
Though it’s an annoying issue, it is also a fact, data corruption in the DSLR camera is pretty common. There could be a number of reasons for this issue. However, sometimes accidentally you may face this issue or due to misuse, you may encounter this issue too.
If you recognize the above-mentioned cases, then no need to worry. Now you don’t have to lose all your hard work due to memory card failure. Here, I would be addressing the ways you can get back your data from the corrupted DSLR Camera SD Card. Before introducing you to different methods, let us take a look at the process, you can safeguard your data.
How To Keep your Data Safe
The process of saving the data is slow at time. When you click the pictures in a different mode, the camera has to save those file in Raw format. It might take a few seconds or minute if the process gets disrupted then your data might get affected.
Sometimes, due to the wrong setting, you may face this issue too. To prevent such occurrences, whenever you remove the SD card from your camera turn off the camera This will stop the background process and your captured data will be safe.
Recover Data From Corrupted SD Card
There are various ways to deal with the situation, but this is the best solution you can try to resolve the issue. You can consult with the technician experts of Data Recovery in Dubai as I had also lost my all data’s but they help me to get recovered my data’s or else, you can use third-party software to recover the data. All you need to do is download and install the software. Then follow the on-screen instruction to complete the backup.
- Now you need to connect your camera to your PC, using the data cable. Please make sure, the corrupted SD card is inside the camera. So that, when you connect the device with your computer it will read the card.
- Next launch the software. Once the software interface is open, chose the file format you want and the files you want to recover.
- Now click on next to continue with the process.
- When you are directed to the next window, you need to select the corrupted drive. Click on the corrupted drive then click on next to continue.
- Then the software will scan the drive for damaged files. The process may take some time. Wait for it to complete the scan and then you will see a list of files in the window. After scanning the software will list down the corrupted files for recovery.
- Now you need to select the files you want to recover. Click on those files and then click on next to start the recovery. The recovery may take a few minutes depending on the specification of your computer.
After the recovery, the data will be stored on your computer. You can access the file. This process should work properly. If not, then you can overlook any of the best Data Recovery Services and you can easily get the data backup on your computer.